Sunday, December 9, 2007

sunset from parking lot 1153


sunset from parking lot 1153
Originally uploaded by Brian Kuhl
I’m still working on getting a great sunset photo. This one’s pretty good, but it would have been nicer if the sky was a little darker. I guess if the sky was a little darker, the parking lot wouldn’t have come out at all, but you can’t have everything.

This was taken from the edge of the parking lot of a hotel we stayed in. It was hard to find, but I think we managed to do it on the second try. The parking lot that you see was for the strip mall that you might be able to make out.

I’ve got a few more sunset pictures on Flickr. I’ve been meaning to get a few more from around my house, but I don’t really want to venture out when it’s getting dark and I don’t know if I can do any better from my yard than the ones that I already have.

I’d welcome any suggestions.

No comments: