Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Krispy Kreme sign 1946


Krispy Kreme sign 1946
Originally uploaded by Brian Kuhl
I know it’s been a while. I haven’t had many pictures to post that weren’t from my North Carolina trip. Well, over the course of the past month or so, I’ve been able to get some new pictures. One is of the Krispy Kreme by my house. I think this is the only one in Miami-Dade County. I know they opened one down south, but I can’t find it on the web site. I think it might have closed.

The one on 6th Avenue and 167th Street is pretty close, but it still requires a bus trip. I was able to get a ride from a friend, which is the only reason I brought my camera. I got a bunch of good photos that night, but not as many as I’d have liked to get. A lot of the photos from Steak ‘n’ Shake didn’t even come out.

I would have liked to go out a little longer. We went to Krispy Kreme, Steak ‘n’ Shake, then back home. I had to be up for work the next morning. There are all sorts of pictures around Miami I’d like to take. One of these days, I’m going to take them.

No comments: