Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pepper 1616


Pepper 1616
Originally uploaded by Brian Kuhl
I commented at dinner tonight that I like taking pictures of my cat. She seems to have this interesting look on her face here. Sometimes, she seems bored. Other times, she’s more than happy to be playing with one of her toys. Here, she was just sitting around looking at the room. There wasn’t anything in particular that she was looking at. If you go to Flickr and look at the picture before and after this one, you’ll see that she was just looking around.

I really like her pose here. The only thing I would have changed was the crossed front legs, which I didn’t even notice until I was writing this. She has a very alert look on her face, which she makes sometimes. It’s as if you asked her caught her off guard with some random question.

I’d love to get some more pictures of her. She’s always up to something. She’s either peeling the wallpaper off or climbing around the chairs. I almost thought of doing a blog just for her, but I don’t know if people would come back for that. There are a lot of cats out there and they’re all special. (Not as special as mine, mind you…)

That being said, I’m going to try for some variety here. Maybe tomorrow or Friday, I’ll be getting some more pictures to post.

No comments: