Saturday, November 17, 2007

Reflections


DSC_0001
Originally uploaded by Brian Kuhl
I’ve been meaning to start a photo blog for a while now, especially since I have a digital SLR. I think the epiphany was when I took this photo at work. I thought to myself that it was something worth sharing. I don’t claim to be a photographic genius, but I do like to take photographs and I also like to write. Why not start a photo-related blog?

This photo was taken as I was shutting down the store last month. When I saw the reflection, I debated getting a camera, but I realized that I may not get the chance again. It’s one of those things that may happen once a year. (I have yet to catch that particular reflection again.) So, I grabbed a D40 and took the picture.

There it is in six megapixels.

No comments: